- The next kids night at SRAC will be on Saturday. March 8, 2014. Ages: 5 - 12 years old. Pre-registration Prices: $8 Smithfield Resident $ 12 Non-Smithfield Resident $5 for each additional child. March 8, 2014 Prices: $10 Smithfield Resident $15 Non-Smithfield Resident.
- Our track trail is officially open! The sign is up and brochures are out. Sign your child up at the Kids in Park website. Track their hikes and they will get some cool prizes. Check out the website to find out where other trails are in NC and other states. The Kids ...
- We want your input!! We're gathering feedback for the Inclusion Playground and the Miracle League Field. Have your voice be heard regarding this important local project. The survey takes about 5 minutes. We appreciate your participation. You can find the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WZKZSLS
- Kids in Nature is back at the SRAC. Kids 3-5 years old (accompanied by an adult) are welcome to come explore nature with a different hands-on theme each week. Participants will hike, create, experiment and learn about the world around them. Please call to pre-register your child(ren). Price: $4.00 per child (Smithfield resident) $6.00 ...
- The pool and splash park hours have changed for the season - new hours are as follows: SRAC Splash Park Winter Hours, 2013-2014 Monday: 10:00 am – 12:00pm and 4:00pm - 8:00pm Wednesday: 10:00 am – 12:00pm Friday: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and 4:00pm - 8:00pm Saturday: 10:00am – 5:00pm Sunday: 1:00pm – 5:00pm SRAC Pool Winter ...
- As of July 1, 2013 our daily admission fees are: Children 2 and under: Resident: FREE Non-resident: FREE Youth 3-17 years old: Resident: $4.00 Non-resident: $7.00 Adult 18-58 years old: Resident: $6.00 Non-resident: $10.00 Seniors 59+: Resident: $4.00 Non-resident: $7.00 Please be prepared to present your drivers license prior to signing into the center. Thank you!
Doodlebugs Classes Every Friday, 9:30am-10:15amDoodlebugs Art Class ( Ages 18 months-3 years old) This 45 min. Class introduces your child to all mediums of art! Dribble, drip squish and squeeze, your way to fun while experimenting with dough, paper, watercolors, glue, and much, much more! Watch your young artist blossom! One child per adult please. Pre-registration is required. $5/class ...
A Special Thanks to our Event Sponsors:
Driving Directions To The SRAC
From points west of Smithfield
From US Highway 70, take to the Buffalo Road, Exit 333. Turn left (south) at the traffic light onto Buffalo Road. Travel approximately one and one-half miles to the next traffic light. Turn left (east) onto Booker Dairy Road. The SRAC will be on the right approximately one-quarter mile from the intersection.
From points north and south via I-95
From I-95, take Exit 97 onto US Highway 70 West. Proceed to the stoplight at the intersection of US 70 and US Highway 301 (Pollack St.). Turn left (south) onto US 301. Travel approximately one mile and turn right onto Booker Dairy Road. The SRAC will be on the left approximately one mile from the intersection.
From points east via US 70
Follow US Highway 70 to Exit 333. Proceed to the top of the ramp and make a left at the stop sign . Pass the first traffic light on Bufalo Road and then travel approximately one and one-half miles to the next traffic light where you will turn left (east) onto Booker Dairy Road. The SRAC will be on the right approximately one-half mile from the intersection.
From points east via I-40
From I-40, Exit onto I-95 North. Take Exit 97 onto US Highway 70 West. Proceed to the stoplight at the intersection of US 70 and US Highway 301 (Pollock St.). Turn left (south) onto US 301. Travel approximately one mile and turn right onto Booker Dairy Road. The SRAC will be on the left approximately one mile from intersection.
Click the map below for a larger view of the area…