- Parks and Rec Offices are closed on Friday for the holiday but the Aquatic Center is open regular hours. We will have Doodlebugs at 9:30am. The splash park is open 10-12pm and 4-8pm. The regular pool is open all day. The Aquatic Center will be CLOSED on Easter Sunday.
- Our track trail is officially open! The sign is up and brochures are out. Sign your child up at the Kids in Park website. Track their hikes and they will get some cool prizes. Check out the website to find out where other trails are in NC and other states. The Kids ...
- We want your input!! We're gathering feedback for the Inclusion Playground and the Miracle League Field. Have your voice be heard regarding this important local project. The survey takes about 5 minutes. We appreciate your participation. You can find the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WZKZSLS
- Kids in Nature is back at the SRAC. Kids 3-5 years old (accompanied by an adult) are welcome to come explore nature with a different hands-on theme each week. Participants will hike, create, experiment and learn about the world around them. Please call to pre-register your child(ren). Price: $4.00 per child (Smithfield resident) $6.00 ...
- The pool and splash park hours have changed for the season - new hours are as follows: SRAC Splash Park Winter Hours, 2013-2014 Monday: 10:00 am – 12:00pm and 4:00pm - 8:00pm Wednesday: 10:00 am – 12:00pm Friday: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and 4:00pm - 8:00pm Saturday: 10:00am – 5:00pm Sunday: 1:00pm – 5:00pm SRAC Pool Winter ...
- As of July 1, 2013 our daily admission fees are: Children 2 and under: Resident: FREE Non-resident: FREE Youth 3-17 years old: Resident: $4.00 Non-resident: $7.00 Adult 18-58 years old: Resident: $6.00 Non-resident: $10.00 Seniors 59+: Resident: $4.00 Non-resident: $7.00 Please be prepared to present your drivers license prior to signing into the center. Thank you!
Doodlebugs Classes Every Friday, 9:30am-10:15amDoodlebugs Art Class ( Ages 18 months-3 years old) This 45 min. Class introduces your child to all mediums of art! Dribble, drip squish and squeeze, your way to fun while experimenting with dough, paper, watercolors, glue, and much, much more! Watch your young artist blossom! One child per adult please. Pre-registration is required. $5/class ...
A Special Thanks to our Event Sponsors:
Reunions, reception, meeting, seminars and more – our on-site banquet room is perfect for just about any occasion that you’re planning in Johnston County.
Need to get info to your audience that goes beyond the handout? We’ve got your covered with a state-of-the-art projector and fully-capable sound system that gets your message across loud and clear.
And, with a prep kitchen right across the hall, catering for your next catered event becomes even easier.
Consider us for your next:
- Wedding reception
- Corporate announcement
- Educational seminar
- Training event
- Sales meeting
Our facility is centrally-located in Smithfield, right in the heart of Johnston County, North Carolina with easy access to I-95, US 70 and I-40. There are a number of nearby hotels and motels for multi-day events and we’re more than happy to offer ideas to make you event a true success.
$260.00 refundable deposit
$65.00/hour (a minimum of 3 hours for rental)
$20/hour custodial fee
$15/hour technician fee (if using screen, projector, etc.)
If serving alcohol:
$260.00 deposit on top of regular deposit ($520 total deposit required)
$25/hour Police officer (1 officer/100 people)
Purchase of a 1 time use alcohol permit from the ABC Commission
Million dollar liability insurance policy (purchased through any insurance agency)
For more information on renting our meeting and banquet room, call us at (919) 934-1408, or email us at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be a $10 administrative fee charged if you cancel out of a banquet room rental agreement with SRAC. If the banquet room rental is canceled by SRAC or Smithfield Parks and Recreation, you will not be charged the administrative fee.