- Friday, March 14, 2014 - Come join us from 5:30pm - 7:30pm - we'll be hunting leprechauns and maybe, just maybe, you'll find their pot o' gold! We'll be offering half-off day passes starting at 5pm on this day.
- Our track trail is officially open! The sign is up and brochures are out. Sign your child up at the Kids in Park website. Track their hikes and they will get some cool prizes. Check out the website to find out where other trails are in NC and other states. The Kids ...
- We want your input!! We're gathering feedback for the Inclusion Playground and the Miracle League Field. Have your voice be heard regarding this important local project. The survey takes about 5 minutes. We appreciate your participation. You can find the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WZKZSLS
- Kids in Nature is back at the SRAC. Kids 3-5 years old (accompanied by an adult) are welcome to come explore nature with a different hands-on theme each week. Participants will hike, create, experiment and learn about the world around them. Please call to pre-register your child(ren). Price: $4.00 per child (Smithfield resident) $6.00 ...
- The pool and splash park hours have changed for the season - new hours are as follows: SRAC Splash Park Winter Hours, 2013-2014 Monday: 10:00 am – 12:00pm and 4:00pm - 8:00pm Wednesday: 10:00 am – 12:00pm Friday: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and 4:00pm - 8:00pm Saturday: 10:00am – 5:00pm Sunday: 1:00pm – 5:00pm SRAC Pool Winter ...
- As of July 1, 2013 our daily admission fees are: Children 2 and under: Resident: FREE Non-resident: FREE Youth 3-17 years old: Resident: $4.00 Non-resident: $7.00 Adult 18-58 years old: Resident: $6.00 Non-resident: $10.00 Seniors 59+: Resident: $4.00 Non-resident: $7.00 Please be prepared to present your drivers license prior to signing into the center. Thank you!
Doodlebugs Classes Every Friday, 9:30am-10:15amDoodlebugs Art Class ( Ages 18 months-3 years old) This 45 min. Class introduces your child to all mediums of art! Dribble, drip squish and squeeze, your way to fun while experimenting with dough, paper, watercolors, glue, and much, much more! Watch your young artist blossom! One child per adult please. Pre-registration is required. $5/class ...
A Special Thanks to our Event Sponsors:
Need a big, BIG space for an event? Looking for a place for pick-up game of basketball? Got a tournament planned, and you’re looking for the best gym in Johnston County?
Look no further – SRAC’s huge double gym is your place.
We also use the gym to basketball league games and other fun events.
To learn more about our huge double gym, contact SRAC today. Better yet, stop by and take a quick tour for yourself to see all the healthy possibilities we offer.
The gym can be rented for large events such as weddings, quinceaneras, etc. Rental availability is limited and must be approved.
Gym rental rates are as follows:
$260 refundable deposit
$100 extra refundable deposit(total $320) if more than 200 people
Base daily fee for rental of Gym: $400-1/2 Day Smithfield Resident
$500-1/2 Day Non-Smithfield Resident
$600-Whole Day Smithfield Resident
$750-Whole Day Non-Smithfield Resident
$20/hour custodial fee
If serving alcohol:
$195 rental of Banquet Room for serving of alcohol (alcohol is not allowed in the gym)
$260.00 deposit on top of regular deposit ($520 total deposit required)
$25/hour Police officer (1 officer/100 people)
Purchase of a 1 time use alcohol permit from the ABC Commission
Million dollar liability insurance policy (purchased through any insurance agency)
****Tables and chairs will need to be obtained by the renter for parties in the GYM. The SRAC DOES NOT PROVIDE CHAIRS. SRAC rents 52” round tables (25 total) for $6.00 per table. Chairs will need to be rented through another service