- Parks and Rec Offices are closed on Friday for the holiday but the Aquatic Center is open regular hours. We will have Doodlebugs at 9:30am. The splash park is open 10-12pm and 4-8pm. The regular pool is open all day. The Aquatic Center will be CLOSED on Easter Sunday.
- Our track trail is officially open! The sign is up and brochures are out. Sign your child up at the Kids in Park website. Track their hikes and they will get some cool prizes. Check out the website to find out where other trails are in NC and other states. The Kids ...
- We want your input!! We're gathering feedback for the Inclusion Playground and the Miracle League Field. Have your voice be heard regarding this important local project. The survey takes about 5 minutes. We appreciate your participation. You can find the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WZKZSLS
- Kids in Nature is back at the SRAC. Kids 3-5 years old (accompanied by an adult) are welcome to come explore nature with a different hands-on theme each week. Participants will hike, create, experiment and learn about the world around them. Please call to pre-register your child(ren). Price: $4.00 per child (Smithfield resident) $6.00 ...
- The pool and splash park hours have changed for the season - new hours are as follows: SRAC Splash Park Winter Hours, 2013-2014 Monday: 10:00 am – 12:00pm and 4:00pm - 8:00pm Wednesday: 10:00 am – 12:00pm Friday: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and 4:00pm - 8:00pm Saturday: 10:00am – 5:00pm Sunday: 1:00pm – 5:00pm SRAC Pool Winter ...
- As of July 1, 2013 our daily admission fees are: Children 2 and under: Resident: FREE Non-resident: FREE Youth 3-17 years old: Resident: $4.00 Non-resident: $7.00 Adult 18-58 years old: Resident: $6.00 Non-resident: $10.00 Seniors 59+: Resident: $4.00 Non-resident: $7.00 Please be prepared to present your drivers license prior to signing into the center. Thank you!
Doodlebugs Classes Every Friday, 9:30am-10:15amDoodlebugs Art Class ( Ages 18 months-3 years old) This 45 min. Class introduces your child to all mediums of art! Dribble, drip squish and squeeze, your way to fun while experimenting with dough, paper, watercolors, glue, and much, much more! Watch your young artist blossom! One child per adult please. Pre-registration is required. $5/class ...
A Special Thanks to our Event Sponsors:
Group Fitness Aerobics Room
Our Group Fitness Aerobics Room is the perfect place to get fit in Smithfield and Johnston County.
Trained instructors lead each class in a professional and effective way to help you meet your healthy goals.
The aerobics room is spacious and includes a state-of-the-art sound system.
We publish a schedule each month and generally include:
- Tai Chi
- Ab Blast
- Total Body
For more information on group fitness aerobics classes at the SRAC, call us at (919) 934-1408, or email us at email@example.com. Better yet, stop by and take a quick tour for yourself to see all the healthy possibilities we offer.