- Attention members and guests - The pool with be closed (or closing early) on the following dates: July 18 and 23 pool closing at 4pm July 27 pool closed all day It is possible that we may need to add some dates of closures and we'll always try our best to give you ...
- Strength for Xander Presents: Crushing Cancer - Pro Wrestling Show Saturday, June 22, 2013 Doors Open: 6:30pm Bell Time: 7:30pm Featuring: Lou Marconi Iron Chef Scotty Matthews Former WWE Superstar Cueball Carmichael Jordan O'Neal Michael Yamaha Sean Cruise Hangtyme Admission: $10 at the door $8 In advance through PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org Kids 5 and under - FREE Proceeds to benefit the Strength for Xander Foundation helping families battling ...
- **Registration starts April 1, 2013!** It's that time again! Time to register your child or children for one of the most popular summer camps in Johnston County! This year we're offering another eight weeks of art, swimming, sports and outdoor fun from 8:30am until 4:30pm each day. Click on the flyer for ...
- 18 sessions - 18 opportunities for kids to learn about the wonderful world around them! Ages: 3-5 (with an adult) Fee: $4.00 - Smithfield Resident $6.00 - Non-Smithfield Resident (Fee applies to each child participating) Please call the SRAC staff at (919) 934-1408 to pre-register for each session you wish to attend. This hands-on class ...
- Have you ever thought about taking a pottery class, but didn't know how or where to start? Begin your 2013 learning the art of handbuilding and/or wheel throwing. Class #1 - Pottery Beginning Handbuilding Class This class is designed for students interested in creating pottery without using the wheel. Through a combination ...
Doodlebugs Classes Every Friday, 9:30am-10:15amDoodlebugs Art Class ( Ages 18 months-3 years old) This 45 min. Class introduces your child to all mediums of art! Dribble, drip squish and squeeze, your way to fun while experimenting with dough, paper, watercolors, glue, and much, much more! Watch your young artist blossom! One child per adult please. Pre-registration is required. $5/class ...
A Special Thanks to our Event Sponsors:
Group Fitness Aerobics Room
Our Group Fitness Aerobics Room is the perfect place to get fit in Smithfield and Johnston County.
Trained instructors lead each class in a professional and effective way to help you meet your healthy goals.
The aerobics room is spacious and includes a state-of-the-art sound system.
We publish a schedule each month and generally include:
- Tai Chi
- Ab Blast
- Total Body
For more information on group fitness aerobics classes at the SRAC, call us at (919) 934-1408, or email us at email@example.com. Better yet, stop by and take a quick tour for yourself to see all the healthy possibilities we offer.