- The SRAC pool will be closed on the following dates: Saturday, November 16th – 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM Thursday, November 21st – 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM Thursday, December 5th - 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM Wednesday, December 11th - 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM Thursday, December 19th - 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM Friday, ...
- Come join the party as Shelby P. leads our new, weekly Zumba class every SATURDAY, at 8:00am in the group fitness room. This new weekly class starts on October 5th, so mark your calendars and set your alarms to start your Saturday with a Zumba Fitness party!
- If you're looking for Zumba in the Smithfield/Clayton area of Johnston County, you'll be happy to know that we're adding Monday classes starting Monday, September 9th! Join Shelby as she kicks off the best part of your day with the Latin-inspired, calorie-burning, easy-to-follow dance fitness party. Whether it's your first Zumba ...
- Kids in Nature is back at the SRAC. Kids 3-5 years old (accompanied by an adult) are welcome to come explore nature with a different hands-on theme each week. Participants will hike, create, experiment and learn about the world around them. Please call to pre-register your child(ren). Price: $4.00 per child (Smithfield resident) $6.00 ...
- The pool and splash park hours have changed for the season - new hours are as follows: SRAC Splash Park Winter Hours, 2013-2014 Monday: 10:00 am – 12:00pm and 4:00pm - 8:00pm Wednesday: 10:00 am – 12:00pm Friday: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and 4:00pm - 8:00pm Saturday: 10:00am – 5:00pm Sunday: 1:00pm – 5:00pm SRAC Pool Winter ...
- As of July 1, 2013 our daily admission fees are: Children 2 and under: Resident: FREE Non-resident: FREE Youth 3-17 years old: Resident: $4.00 Non-resident: $7.00 Adult 18-58 years old: Resident: $6.00 Non-resident: $10.00 Seniors 59+: Resident: $4.00 Non-resident: $7.00 Please be prepared to present your drivers license prior to signing into the center. Thank you!
- Have you ever thought about taking a pottery class, but didn't know how or where to start? Begin your 2013 learning the art of handbuilding and/or wheel throwing. Class #1 - Pottery Beginning Handbuilding Class This class is designed for students interested in creating pottery without using the wheel. Through a combination ...
Doodlebugs Classes Every Friday, 9:30am-10:15amDoodlebugs Art Class ( Ages 18 months-3 years old) This 45 min. Class introduces your child to all mediums of art! Dribble, drip squish and squeeze, your way to fun while experimenting with dough, paper, watercolors, glue, and much, much more! Watch your young artist blossom! One child per adult please. Pre-registration is required. $5/class ...
A Special Thanks to our Event Sponsors:
SRAC Membership Rates:
All SRAC memberships are based on annual agreements. Members receive discounts on services and programs.
For daily/drop-in rates, scroll to the bottom of this page…
An annual amenities fee of $9.00 covers use of bath towels, sweat towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotions, dryers, etc. Fee billed on annual enrollment date, by draft or upon membership renewal. Smithfield Residents are defined as paying Town of Smithfield taxes. Scholarships are available. Call (919) 934-1408 for Corporate Membership Requirements!
Click the image for a full-size rate-card.
Enrollment Fee: One-time non-refundable, as you remain a continuous member
Individual: Member must be 12 years to 58 years of age at time of enrollment to qualify for individual membership. (Members 12 years of age to 17 years of age must have a legal guardian responsible for enrollment and membership)
Family (max 2): A family is defined as individual, spouse and/or dependent children that can be
claimed on taxes. Step children, foster children and adopted children qualify. Court documentation is required to include foster children on family membership. (Children must 12 years of age and older at time of enrollment to qualify for membership)
Family (max 4): Minimum of three dependent family members on same membership as defined as
individual, spouse and/or dependent children that can be claimed on taxes. Step children, foster children and adopted children qualify. Court documentation is required to include foster children on family membership. (Children must 12 years of age and older at time of enrollment to qualify for membership)
Senior (Individual): One person age 59 and over at time of enrollment
Senior (Family): One member 59 years of age and older at time of enrollment. A family is defined as individual, spouse and/or dependent children that can be claimed on taxes.
Family Add-on (per): If family consists of 5 or more people, a charge of $10.00 per month per additional person will be added to the Family (max 4) membership rate.
Anyone age 23 years or older, engaged couples, couples living together, older siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins or grandchildren DO NOT qualify for the family rates. Individual memberships would apply.
We have daily/drop-in rates! Non-members and guests are welcome to use the SRAC by paying a daily guest fee.
Children (3 and under)……Smithfield Resident: FREE………………non Smithfield Resident: FREE
Youth (3-17 yrs)……………… Smithfield Resident:$4.00………………non Smithfield Resident:$7.00
Individual/Adult (18-58 yrs)………Smithfield Resident: $6.00………………non Smithfield Resident: $10.00
Seniors (59+)…………………Smithfield Resident: $4.00………………..non Smithfield Resident:$7.00
Please be prepared to present your drivers license prior to signing into the center. Thank you!
PLEASE NOTE: There will be a $10 administrative fee charged if you cancel out of a program/lesson/rental. If the program/lesson/rental is canceled by SRAC or Parks and Recreation, you will not be charged the administrative fee.